23.10.11

Diba and dibo

                                            Its Dibo............                         Its Diba.........


                                                                     Its my cat...name demuk















 This is diba and dibo,they have really soft fur.First my dad bought Dibo then,Diba wast bought because he didn't have a friend.Then my dad bought Diba on my birthday.My dad put Diba and Dibo together for ever.After one month Diba has babies in her stomach,The following week we say some thing is moving slowly in Diba's box.Went i look in it i saw .Diba has four babies.They are cute,Diba has three boys and one girl kitten.They are orange,black and white.I love my kitten's because they are cute! And i promise to Diba to keep her kitten's safe when is gone.



                Until next time,bye bye.Im sleepy : D

                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment